Israeli Forces Vandalize Al-aqsa Mosque Compound, Fire

Israeli Police Once Again Vandalized The Compound Of Al-aqsa Mosque And Fired Tear Gas Shells At Thousands Of Palestinians Gathered After Friday Prayers To Celebrate The Agreement To Stop The Aggression.

Al Jazeera reports that a ceasefire agreement was reached between Israel and the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip on Friday, but tensions remain in occupied Jerusalem, where Israeli police vandalized the compound of Al-Aqsa Mosque and fired tear gas shells at worshipers. Done

It should be noted that the Israeli-mediated Israeli bombing of Gaza has been stopped for 11 days and the agreement has been implemented immediately.

After the agreement, thousands of Palestinians took to the streets in Gaza and the Occupied Territories to express their joy.

On the other hand, the Israeli police vandalized the compound of Al-Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Occupied Jerusalem, where there was intense tension even during Ramadan.

Eyewitnesses said that after the Friday prayers, many Palestinians were sitting in the mosque compound and expressing happiness over the agreement between Hamas and the Israeli government.

Al Jazeera reports that Palestinians were celebrating the agreement and singing when a contingent of Israeli police entered the compound and tried to control the crowd in their traditional way.

Israeli police fired stun grenades, smoke bombs and tear gas shells at the Palestinians, causing a stampede.

They also opened fire to disperse thousands of people in the compound of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

On the other hand, according to Al Jazeera, local media in Gaza said that the rescue workers removed 9 bodies including a child from the rubble of the destroyed buildings.

Eight people were rescued from the rubble of their homes in the northeastern areas of Al-Qarara and Khan Younis City, and the body of a 3-year-old girl was found in the rubble of her ancestral home in Tal Al-Hawa, south of Gaza City.

It should be noted that the Israeli bombardment of Gaza killed 243 Palestinians from 66 children and destruction has spread everywhere in the already troubled region.

Hundreds of rockets fired by Hamas killed 12 Israeli civilians and wounded several others.

A ceasefire between Israel and Hamas began in the early hours of the morning, ending the 11-day bombing and celebrating on the streets of Gaza, with car horns being fired and a few aerial shots fired while the occupiers Crowds also took to the streets in the West Bank.

A statement from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said the Security Council had approved recommendations from all security officials to accept Egypt’s unconditional ceasefire plan.

On the other hand, Hamas and Islamic Jihad also confirmed the ceasefire in their statements.

Khalil al-Haya, a senior Hamas leader, addressed thousands of Palestinians on the streets after the announcement of the agreement, saying “this is the joy of victory.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: